This visa is solely for the purpose of leisure travel including vacationing, cruising, sightseeing and other recreational activities. If during any portion of their visit to Netherlands the applicant intends to engage in business, or official duties he/she must refer to other relevant visa categories.
You will need to submit a copy of a medical travel insurance policy that will cover any costs of repatriation on medical grounds, urgent medical care, or emergency hospital treatment. The insurance policy must be valid for the entire Schengen Area, for the entire duration of your stay, and it must provide minimum cover of €30,000.
Visa fees applicable for various visa types are listed in the table below:-
|Visa Category||Visa Fees in Euro||Visa Fees in VND|
|Schengen visa normal tariff||60||1,410,000|
|Schengen visa low tariff (minors 6-11 years)||35||820,000|
|Schengen visa low tariff - Visumfacilitation (citizens of Albania/Armenia/Bosnia-Herzegovina/Georgia/
Macedonia/Moldavia/Montenegro/Russia, Serbia/Ukraine) *
|Caribbean visa (30 days)||35||820,000|
- The applicable visa fee in Vietnamese Dong is as per the current exchange rate. The fees need to be paid in cash and are subject to change without prior notice.
- In addition to the visa fees applicants will also have to pay the VFS service fee of 725,000 VND per application in cash
- All fees should be paid in advance and are non-refundable.
- The SMS service is also available at 60,000 VND per application. This is an optional service.
- Children below 6 years of age are exempted from visa fees for short-stay Schengen visa to The Netherlands.
- Adult nationals of Albania, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Montenegro are exempt from the visa requirement, provided that they hold a valid passport containing biometric data (fingerprints and facial image)