Visa Fees At A Glance
Visa fees applicable for various visa types are listed in the table below:-
||Visa Fees in Euro
||Visa Fees in VND
|Schengen visa normal tariff
|Schengen visa for children 6-11 years old
|Schengen visa for children below the age of 6 years
|Caribbean visa for Adult
|Caribbean visa for child below 6 years old
- The applicable visa fee in Vietnamese Dong is as per the current exchange rate. The fees need to be paid in cash and are subject to change without prior notice.
- In addition to the visa fees applicants will also have to pay the VFS service fee of 410,000 VND per application in cash
- All fees should be paid in advance and are non-refundable.
- The SMS service is also available at 70,000 VND per application. This is an optional service.
- The Schengen visa fee will be waived for applicants belonging to one of the following categories:
- Children under 6 years;
- School pupils, students, postgraduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake stays for the purpose of study or educational training;
- Researchers from third countries travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research as defined in Recommendation No 2005/761/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 28 September 2005 to facilitate the issue by the Member States of uniform short-stay visas for researchers from third countries travelling within the Community for the purpose of carrying out scientific research;
- representatives of non-profit organisations aged 25 years or less participating in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events organised by non-profit organisations.
- The visa fee may be waived for:
- holders of diplomatic and service passports;
- participants aged 25 years or less in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events, organised by non-profit organisations.
Low Tariff Schengen Visa Fee (€ 35) applies for citizens of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kosovo and Russia and for non-biometric passport holders from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Republic of Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia, Georgia and Ukraine (biometric passport holders have their fee waived).