The purpose of the visit is to travel to Norway, or the represented countries, as a tourist, either by taking a trip organised by a tour operator, or through individual booking of tickets and accommodation.
A Schengen visa only allows foreign nationals to visit Norway and the other Schengen countries for up to 90 days.
Please click on each of the tabs above for more information. For information about who is eligible to apply for a visa at the Visa Application Centre, please see Jurisdiction to Apply.
When you apply for a visa or residence permit to Norway or the represented, you will pay the fee online when registering your application at the Application Portal Norway.
|Visa Category||Visa Fee (Euro)|
|Schengen Visa (nationals of Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Macedonia, Montenegro, Russia and Serbia )||35|
|Schengen Visa (Children under 12 years of age and children under the age of 18 visiting Norway)||0|
|Schengen Visa (nationals of other country nationals apart from the list above)||60|
Attention Please :
The following categories of customers are exempted from the fee when submitting an application for Schengen Visa:
- Close relatives – spouses, children (including adopted), parents (including custodians), grandparents and grandchildren.
- Members of official delegations.
- Pupils, students, post-graduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake trips for the purpose of study or educational training.
- Persons with disabilities and persons accompanying them.
- Participants in international sport events and persons accompanying them in a professional capacity.
- Persons participating in scientific, cultural and artistic activities, including university and other exchange programs.
- Persons who have presented documents proving the necessity of their travel on humanitarian grounds, including to receive urgent medical treatment and the person accompanying such person, or to attend a funeral of a close relative, or to visit a seriously ill close relative.
- Representatives of civil society organisations when undertaking trips for the purposes of educational training, seminars, conferences, including in the framework of exchange programs.
- Children under 12 years of age and children under the age of 18 and dependent children under the age of 21 visiting Norway.
- Children under 12 years of age when travelling to Sweden or Finland and children under the age of 18 and dependent children under the age of 21 visiting Norway.
- Journalists and technical crew accompanying them in a professional capacity.
- Spouses, children and dependent ascendants of an EU/EEA national who is exercising free movement rights in Norway or the represented countries when visiting the person.
If you fall under one of the above-listed categories, the visa fee will be reimbursed by the Embassy to the credit card used for processing the payment. Please also note:
Except from visa fee, there will be 55 AZN VFS Global service fee and 74 AZN Two way Courier service fee charged for each application.
Note: The Visa Application Center also offers Premium Urgent Courier service (fee is 208 AZN) wherein visa applications will be couriered to the Embassy in Ankara for processing the next day instead of the scheduled courier delivery which is two times are week on DAY OF THE WEEK and DAY OF THE WEEK. The Premium Urgent Courier service is optional and for those customers who do not want to wait for the scheduled courier. Premium Urgent courier service does not impact or influence the decision or the decision making time.
- Courier is an optional service which will be charged 8 AZN plus fee for courier zone of your residence.
- VFS Global Service fee and additional services can only be paid in cash in AZN at the Visa Application Centers.
- Visa fees are only paid with credit card through the Application Portal Norway.
A Photograph submitted with the application for a visa should comply with the following specifications:
- Must be an up-to-date photograph (dated max 6 month old)
- Must be a color photograph printed on normal photographic paper
- Should be sized between 35 – 45 mm
- Full face taken straight forward 30 mm from point of the chin to top of hair
- Taken against a white background
- Without sunglasses
- Without hat or other head covering unless you wear this for religious reasons
- Spectacles should not have toned or reflecting glasses
- The frame of the spectacles may not cover the eyes
For further details with samples click here.
Please note that the Visa application Centre may not accept photographs that do not meet these specifications. In case photos are not meeting the requirements mentioned above Submission Officer might ask to provide updated / recent photos. If they wish, customers could get their proper sized biometric photographs from our Visa Application Center’s photobooth facility.
For processing time of visa applications from Azerbaijan to Norway you should plan for a processing time for up to 25 days (up to 10 days for case-processing time and up to 15 days for two way courier to Ankara)
Note: The Visa Application Center also offers Premium Urgent Courier service wherein visa applications will be couriered to the Embassy in Ankara for processing the next day instead of the scheduled courier delivery which is two times are week on DAY OF THE WEEK and DAY OF THE WEEK. The Premium Urgent Courier service is optional and for those applicants who do not want to wait for the scheduled courier. Premium Urgent courier service does not impact or influence the decision or the decision making time.
The application form needs to be filled online. To launch an online application form, please visit the Application Portal Norway.