If you are married to, or are the registered partner or cohabitant of a person living in Norway, you are entitled to a family immigration permit if you otherwise meet the criteria.
Please click here to view the Visa fees
There is a service charge applicable per application over and above the visa fees for all applicants.
VFS service fee must be paid via M-pesa at Visa Application Centre after completion of documents checks by the VFS Counter Staff.
Visa Application Centre offers an optional service at a nominal additional cost. Please see more detail from Additional Services tab.
Please click here to view the list of documents you need to submit at the Visa Application Centre.
- The photograph for each visa applicant must be an un-mounted, full face photo, as described below
- The photograph must have been taken within the last six months.
- One photograph must be submitted. The photograph should be glued to the application form
The photo for each visa applicant submitted must measure:
- 35 mm x 45 mm with the head centered in the frame.
- The head (measured from the top of the hair to the bottom of the chin) should measure about 3 mm
- The photograph must be a full-face front view in which the visa applicant is facing the camera directly.
- The face should cover about 70-80 percent of the photo area.
- The photograph MUST be in color and have only a white background. Photos with dark, busy, or patterned backgrounds will not be accepted.
- In general, the applicant's head, including both face and hair, should be shown from the crown of the head to the tip of the chin on top and bottom and from hairline side-to-side. It is preferable that ears be exposed
- Sunglasses or other wear, which detracts from the face, are not acceptable unless required for medical reasons (an eye patch, for example).
- A photograph depicting a person wearing a traditional facemask or veil that does not permit adequate identification is not acceptable.
Note: Please follow these instructions carefully. If photographs presented do not meet these requirements your application will be considered incomplete
The processing at the Embassy of Norway normally takes 15 days, but may in some cases take longer.
If you wish to apply for a Visitors Visa not exceeding 90 days in a half year period, you can download the requisite Visa Application Form from the below given link.
Application Portal: https://selfservice.udi.no/
The Embassy: https://www.norway.no/en/kenya/ and
- Number of pages: 10
- The form must be printed back-to-back
- You can also obtain this form from the visa centers.
To Download a Form:
- Click on the form link
- When the form opens, save the form on your computer.
- Press the right button on your mouse on the required link.
- Select Save Target As from the list
- Save the form on your computer.