Sports, Cultural Purposes, Summer Schools, religious and other reasons
For applicants going for Sports, Cultural Purposes, Summer Schools, Religious and Other Reasons. An applicant will have to provide evidence that he/she falls under this category.
Applications shall be lodged no more than three months before start of the intended visit. A visa to Norway and the rest of the Schengen countries is valid for a maximum of 90 days. As a rule, the visa cannot be extended after you have entered the Schengen area. Exemptions can only be made if something unforeseen happens after you have entered the Schengen area and the original visa was granted for less than 90 days. However, the total residence time in the Schengen area cannot exceed 90 days during the past six months. The visa you are granted from Norway is valid in all the Schengen countries.
|Visa Category||Visa Fee|
|C - Schengen visa||EURO 80|
|C - Schengen visa (applicants from 6-12 years)||EURO 40|
Please visit the below website for your visa fees
- The applicable visa fee is as per the current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice
- All fees paid at the Norway Visa Application Center are non-refundable.
- There is a Logistic Fee levied per application over and above the visa application fee.
Service Charge XOF 20,000
- The visa application center offers a range of optional services at a nominal additional cost. Please contact our helpline for more information.
Please click here to view the list of documents you need to submit at the Visa Application Centre.
- The photograph for each visa applicant must be an un-mounted, full face photo, as described below
- The photograph must have been taken within the last six months.
- One photograph must be submitted. The photograph should be glued to the application form
The photo for each visa applicant submitted must measure:
- 35 mm x 45 mm with the head centered in the frame.
- The head (measured from the top of the hair to the bottom of the chin) should measure about 3 mm
- The photograph must be a full-face front view in which the visa applicant is facing the camera directly.
- The face should cover about 70-80 percent of the photo area.
- The photograph MUST be in color and have only a white background. Photos with dark, busy, or patterned backgrounds will not be accepted.
- In general, the applicant's head, including both face and hair, should be shown from the crown of the head to the tip of the chin on top and bottom and from hairline side-to-side. It is preferable that ears be exposed
- Sunglasses or other wear, which detracts from the face, are not acceptable unless required for medical reasons (an eye patch, for example).
- A photograph depicting a person wearing a traditional facemask or veil that does not permit adequate identification is not acceptable.
Note: Please follow these instructions carefully. If photographs presented do not meet these requirements your application will be considered incomplete
The processing at the Embassy of Norway normally takes 15 days, but may in some cases take longer.
If you wish to apply for a Visitors Visa not exceeding 90 days in a half year period, you can download the requisite Visa Application Form from the below given link.
Application Portal: https://selfservice.udi.no/
The Embassy: http://ghana.norway.info
To download the Application Form:
- Click on the form link
- When the form opens, save the form on your computer.
- Press the right button on your mouse on the required link.
- Select Save Target As from the list
- Save the form on your computer.