Visa Fees At A Glance
Visa Fees applicable for Tourist, Relatives/Friend, Business, Conference, Sports and Cultural are: -
|Criteria||VISA FEES IN EUROS||VISA FEES IN EGP|
|Adult - Short stay||80||1456.75|
|Children between 06 - 12 - Short stay||40||728.50|
The above mentioned Visa Fee is to be paid in Cash.
VFS service charge
Applicants applying at the Portugal Visa Application Centre shall be levied a service charge of 601 EGP payable in cash
- The applicable visa fee in Egyptian pounds is as per the current exchange rate. The same is subject to change without notice.
- The Visa fee & service charges is non-refundable in case the visa is refused.
- Below are the additional optional services available at the visa application centre at nominal price.
|ADDITIONAL SERVICE||AMOUNT IN EGP|
|Courier Delivery of the passport||EGP 110.00 per application (inside Cairo)
EGP200.00 per application (outside Cairo)
|SMS Service||EGP 15.00 per application|
|Photocopy||EGP 2.00 (per page)|
All optional services are non-refundable.
VISA Fee Exemption:
ALL TYPE OF VISA APPLICATIONS:
- Children under 6 years of age
- Scientific researchers, as regulated in recommendation No. 2005/761/EG of the European Parliament
- Representatives of charitable organizations up to the age of 25 years, who travel to partake in meetings or conferences
- Family relatives of EU- (but not Dutch) citizen, when travelling together or upon relocation
SCHENGEN VISA ONLY:
- Students and accompanying teachers, travelling for educational programs