Humanitarian visa is required in case you wish to enter Russia for cultural purposes, science, sports, religion etc. Humanitarian visa can be valid for up to 3 months and can be issued for single or double entry. Also humanitarian visa can be issued for multiple entries and can be valid for up to 1 year. All applicants from EU countries wishing to apply for multiple entry visas should obtain direct invitation letter from the inviting company in Russia (INN Letter) or a letter of invitation issued by a Russian Federal Migration Service. Applicants should also have a single or double Russian visa in the last 1 year, without which they cannot apply for multiple entries. Visa copies need to be provided.
Dates of validity of the visa will correspond with mentioned on your letter of invitation issued by a Russian Federal Migration Service agency or a telex from the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Please click on the tabs above to obtain the required information about your visa application.
Fees applicable to Polish and EU citizens
|Visa for such purposes like cultural relations, scientific-technical relations, sport relations (only international tournaments U18) and youth relations:|
|Processing period||Visa Fee||Service fee
|4-10 business days||0 PLN||25 €|
|1-3 business days||300 PLN||25 €|
|Single-/two-entry visa for religious activity purpose:|
|Processing period||Visa Fee||Service fee
|4-10 business days||150 PLN||25 €|
|1-3 business days||300 PLN||25 €|
All payments are accepted in Polish zloty at the exchange rate of National Bank of Poland
Please note that visa fees may vary depending on the nationality, visa duration and processing time. Please contact Russia Visa Application Centre for more information before applying for your visa.
For citizens of USA visa processing time will take from 7 to 15 calendar days depending on the visa category and visa duration.
For 1-entry, 2-entry or multiple entry Russian humanitarian visa the applicant needs to provide:
- Current passport which should be valid for a minimum of six months after visa's expiration date and has at least 2 blank pages which do not need to be consecutive. Copy of the passport bio page is also required for submission.
- Visa application form filled in and printed out from visa.kdmid.ru. Kindly ensure that the dates of your entry and exit, as entered in the application form, match with or fall within the period specified in the supporting documents.
- One recent passport size photo glued to the indicated space on the application form. Photo must meet all the specified requirements.
- Insurance policy for the whole period of the stay in Russia. The policy document should show the name of the policy holder, validity for the duration of the journey as well as indicate the geographical area coverage as worldwide/including Russia, and cover medical expenses and repatriation. The insurance policy should contain a logo and a stamp of the insurance company along with a position and a signature of the insurer. If the policy document does not contain any logo, stamp or signature, the insurance should show the name and the contact details of the insurer.
- Original invitation issued by the Russian Foreign Ministry or its regional representatives or by an appropriate Russian Federation Migration Service branch. The invitation must contain: official seal and legal address of the host institution, document registration number and date of registration, signature and name of the official authorized to invite foreigners to Russia, purpose of visit, dates of stay, names of persons invited.
- Introductory letter from your company/ organization (or from yourself if you are self-employed) giving full details of the traveler, destinations, dates and purpose of the visit as well as stating the name of inviting organization, contact details of the responsible person in Russia and explaining who will take financial responsibility of the trip.
Notice: Embassy of the Russian Federation or the Consulate General of the Russian Federation are entitled to require additional documents while processing the visa application or invite the applicant for an interview.
If the applicant is not the citizen of Poland in addition to the above mentioned documents he/she needs to provide:
- Polish residence permit valid for over 90 days (applicable for the following nationals: Albania , Bahrain , Venezuela , Haiti , Egypt , Ireland , Lesotho , Libya , Macedonia , Mali , Mexico , New Zealand , United Arab Emirates , Oman , the Republic of Korea, Saudi Arabia , United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland , Sierra Leone , Equatorial Guinea , Republic of South Africa , Japan)
Depending on the national legislation the following documents can be provided as a proof of 90 days stay in Poland: study/work visa, work permit, temporary residence permit, residence permit.
- Permanent residence permit in Poland or other similar document for the citizens of the following countries: Algeria, Angola, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Georgia, India, Iraq, Iran, China, North Korea, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Rwanda, Syria, Somalia, Turkey, Chad, Sri Lanka, Ethiopia.
Note: The photographs submitted must meet with these specifications.
Please provide one recent photograph (not more than 6 months old) of yourself. The photographs should be:
- 3,5 x 4,5 cm taken against a light background (white or off-white) so that features are distinguishable and contrast against the background.
- Clear share quality and with the face in focus.
- Printed on normal photographic paper (camera print).
- Full face, non-smiling (without sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background).
- Please stick the Photograph on the Visa Application Form.
Note: Please follow these instructions carefully. If photographs presented do not meet these requirements your application will be considered incomplete.
Processing times vary from application to application and are at the sole discretion of the Russian Consulate.
- Normal applications submitted in the Visa Application Centre will take minimum 5 working days to get processed.
- Single Entry- 3 Working Days (only aim-tourism)
- Double Entry- 3 Working Days (only aim-tourism)
- Applications can be collected during the passport collection timings only.
- For the citizens of Australia, Turkmenistan and Israel the visa processing time will take 10 to 15 calendar days (under normal circumstances) unless they have residence permit or long term work/student visa for the Finland for a term exceeding 90 days.
For citizens of USA visa processing time will take from 7 to 10 calendar days depending on the visa category and visa duration.
- For EU citizens applying for single or double entry visa with invitation letter containing Individual Tax Number (ИНН) visa processing time is minimum of 5 working days.
- For EU citizens applying for multiple entries business or humanitarian visa with invitation letter containing Individual Tax Number (ИНН) visa processing time is minimum of 10 working days. Applicants should also have a single or double Russian visa in the last 1 year, without which they cannot apply for multiple entries.
- For Applicants wishing to travel to some parts of North Caucasus visa processing time is up to 10 working days.
Example of visa processing duration time:
If application is submitted on Monday, under normal services, it would be ready for collection on the following Monday only.
Please note Russia Visa Application Centre is not involved in the process of assessment of visa applications, or their grant or refusal. The assessment of visa applications is carried out by the Russian Consulate, and the grant or refusal of Russian visas is at their sole discretion.
The processing times for visas are estimates only. These are based on information and experience of the Russian Embassy and Consulates.
The processing of your application is subject to the procedures and timescales of the Russian Consulates, over which we have no control.
Please note that the validity of visa will correspond to the dates specified in the invitation.
The The application form for UK, USA, Canadian and Georgian nationals when printed out should be in two pages, for all other nationalities in one page. From 15 June 2012 application for citizens of Australia will also be in two pages when printed out. Applicants with no citizenship or nationality should select “Stateless” from the list of nationalities on the visa application form and it should be in one page when printed out. Please make sure that you fill in your application form answering all questions as incomplete forms might be returned by the Consulate. Also kindly set up printing settings on your computer to ensure your application form has all frames and borders and all information can be seen properly.
Please make sure to indicate which Russian Embassy or Consulate or Russia Visa Application Centre you intend to apply for your visa. Your application will be sent to the selected authority, for a decision to be made regarding your application. If you fail to do so then you may be requested to fill in a new application form.
Upon completion of your application form please print, sign it and submit to our application centre together with all support documents, payments and passport. We would like to assure you that we take particular care in handling your personal data. By submitting your order to us, you are confirming that you have accepted our Terms and Conditions . For online application form please Click Here .