|Service Fee (all applicable taxes included)||AED 65|
- The applicable visa fee in AED is as per the current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice due to sudden foreign exchange fluctuations.
- Applicant shall be charged a service fee of AED 65 per application in addition to the visa fees and must be paid in cash (all applicable taxes included).
- All fees are non-refundable.
- Application Form (14A duly completed and signed by the applicant. Application should be dated at the time of submission.)
- 2 recent passport sized color photograph in white background taken within the last 3 months. Please see the photo specifications tab
- Travel Document (Passport) - must have a validity of more than 6 months upon entry in Singapore.
- Copy of the Travel Document (Passport) Biodata page, renewals/ extension, observation/amendment page (if there is), residence visa
- Hotel and Ticket Reservation
- To find out if you will need a visa to enter Singapore click on the following link to find out more on the individual countries or regions. Check if You Need an Entry Visa
If your application requires Letter of Introduction (LOI – form V39A), the LOI must have the complete details of the inviting person (local contact in Singapore) i.e. full name, NIRC number, Occupation, full address with postal code and telephone number.
*Letter of Introduction (LOI) must be issued by a local contact in Singapore. Any Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident who is at least 21 years old can act as a local contact.
Applicants must produce a coloured Copy of Letter of Introduction (LOI) and supporting documents from inviting company of Singapore.
- Incomplete/illegible forms and /or documents will not be accepted.
- The applicant and the local contact in Singapore may be required to furnish additional documents and information whenever necessary.
- Application will be assessed by the Singapore Immigration and Checkpoints Authority based its own merits and supporting documents
- Possession of a visa does not guarantee entry into Singapore. Visitors must also meet entry requirements such as holding a valid passport, sufficient funds for the period of stay in Singapore and confirmed onward/return ticket.
- Applicants can only apply for a visa within 30 days prior to entry to Singapore.
- Applicants can request a representative to submit their visa application and all necessary documents on their behalf however the representative must submit an authorisation letter, without which the application will not be accepted.
- Taken within the last 3 months
- Clear and in focus, 35mm wide by 45mm high, without any borders
- In colour taken against a plain white background without shadows
- Avoid white headgear and plain white clothing (headgear worn in accordance with religious or racial customs is acceptable but must not hide any facial features)
- Full face with the upper shoulders visible, facing forward with eyes open
- Hair must not cover the eyebrows or the eyes
- Even exposure (must not be taken under direct lighting)
- Spectacle frames must not cover part of the eyes
- Spectacle lenses must not reflect or glare.
Dos and Don'ts
|Have an even exposure (must not be taken under direct lighting)|
|Hair must not cover eyebrow or eyes|
|Spectacle frame should not cover part of the eyes. Lenses should not have reflections/glare|
|Full face with upper shoulders seen, facing forward with eyes open|
|In colour taken against plain white background without shadows|
|You should face the camera directly|
- Your photograph must meet ICA’s requirements. Failure to meet these requirements can delay your application or result in its rejection.
- Your photograph must not be altered or enhanced in any way. This includes the modification of facial features and/or the usage of photo editing software.
For further details on photo guidelines you may visit the ICA website:
The processing time for a visa application is approximately 3 - 7 working days excluding the day of submission and the Dubai & Singapore week-ends holidays. However, some applications may take longer if further verification and evaluation are required.