Schedule Your Appointment
Applications for short stay visas are accepted at the Visa Application Centre through prior appointments.
A secure payment of AED 231 (service fee) must be made via a credit card on the website, for an immediate appointment confirmation. In return, you will be given a visa appointment letter and receipt.
The visa fees must be paid in cash at the Visa Application Centre at the time of application submission.
Each individual requires a separate appointment and will submit a separate application. For example, if a family or group of five is applying for visas, then 5 appointments must be made.
Appointments are in high demand; applicants are requested to book their appointments well in advance depending on their intended date of travel in order to avoid any inconvenience.
PLEASE NOTE: If you schedule an appointment during the prime time hours, it will be considered a Prime Time appointment and will be charged a fee of AED 189 in addition to the visa and service fees. Similarly, if you book an appointment for Premium Service, a fee of AED 393.75 will be charged in addition to the visa and service fees.
If the payment is unsuccessful, a new appointment can be scheduled only after 1 hour.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you face any issues while scheduling your appointment with the following details:
- Passport number
- Contact number
Alternatively you may call us at 04-205 5720 for further assistance.
Rescheduling an appointment:
You are allowed to reschedule your appointment twice and up to 2 working days prior to your scheduled date.
Further change in date will be considered as a fresh appointment and a new service charge will be applicable.
Cancelling an appointment:
If you wish to cancel your appointment, the service charges cannot be refunded. Appointments can be cancelled only 2 days prior to the scheduled date.
In order to make a new appointment and a service charge payment will be applicable.
Terms and conditions
The service charges are non-refundable in the following situations and a new appointment will have to be scheduled:
- If you miss your appointment on the scheduled date
- If you are delayed for your appointment and cannot be accommodated on the same day
- If your application is incomplete as per the guidelines and the application cannot be accepted
- If you decide not to proceed with the application
- If you cancel your appointment
- All the Applicants with residence visa issued by the Emirates of Dubai / Sharjah / Ras Al Khaimah / Ajman / Umm Al-Quwain/ Fujairah would need to submit their applications at the Visa Application Centre in Dubai while those issued by Al Ain and Abu Dhabi will have to submit their application at the Visa Application Centre in Abu Dhabi
- Applicants who are applying at the Turkey visa application center in Abu Dhabi can apply maximum 45 days in advance and those who are applying at the Turkey visa application center in Dubai can apply maximum 60 days in advance for Turkey Visa.