Visa Application Process
Applications submitted in Chennai, Hyderabad and Bengaluru will be assessed by The Vietnam Embassy Delhi All relevant information pertaining to Vietnam visa is available on this site. Please read the information carefully to expedite the processing of your application.
- Before applying, please ensure you are very clear on your ‘purpose of visit’ – do remember we are here to assist and help you through the entire visa application process but are not permitted to advise or guide you on choosing a visa category. Since our work is primarily administrative in nature, we have no say on whether you will be granted a visa, as this is entirely the prerogative of The Vietnam Embassy
- Must see the photo specification before submission of passport.
Submission of Visa Application
- Please ensure you read the security regulation notices before you visit the Vietnam visa application center.
- Please contact the Security Guard at entrance of the Vietnam Visa Application Centre with your Passport & visa application form. Please collect a token from the Security Guard outside the Visa Application Centre & wait in the Visa Application Centre till your turn
- Once your token number is announced please proceed to the counter for submission.
- The applicant / representatives are requested to address their application to VFS officer with the applicable documents as per their category.
- If your Visa Application form is not complete / documents not completed you will be requested to complete the same and then collect a fresh token to submit your application.
- Each applicant must pay the applicable Visa Fee and Service Charge. You must pay the fees in service charges in cash mode only while submitting your application.
- Applicant will have the option to collect their passport through courier by paying INR 215 inclusive all the taxes.
Collect acknowledgement receipt which applicant needs to provide at the time of collection.